Things to make you even happier:
- Part time may be considered.
- Very competitive salaries
- Macbook pro or laptop PC with the latest Adobe Suite
- A budget for hardware, software, and accessories
- Tax-free bike scheme (through Cycle to Work)
- 5 days paid sick leave
- 4% matched company pension scheme
- Cash health plan
Wait, you don't think you're right for the role but have a burning passion for all things digital? Then you should be in touch and tell us what we're missing out on!
Things to love about the company:
- A huge variety of projects and technologies to keep you interested every day
- A strong culture of work / life balance. We’re strongly encouraged to go home at 17:30
- Opportunities to gain experience in new fields
- A collaborative, supportive environment of team-building
- A company that contributes to worthy causes and projects
- An airy, spacious office right in the very heart of Oxford city
- Takeaway Tuesdays
- Games Nights
- Hack days
We're a lovely bunch of people that care about each other's improvement so you will find yourself exploring new technologies and ideas in no time.