The Role and Responsibilities:
- You will meet and communicate with clients to gather requirements, feedback, and to pitch concepts.
- Translate requirements into wireframes, in Axure and XD, and present your concepts to stakeholders.
- Create personas, users journeys, and site maps.
- Work on multiplatform applications – sometimes on custom platforms.
- Collaborate with designers and front end developers to create achievable yet ambitious concepts.
- Liaise with the project management team, directors, and directly with clients/stakeholder to ensure the requirements and business value objects are met.
- Run workshops to gather user feedback.
- Compile and report back on UI/UX concepts.
- Write reports for briefs, proposals, and discovery phases.
- Guide UX interpretation and UI implementation with the design and front end teams.
- Keep up to date with technological innovations and tools.
Things about us to make you even happier:
- Very competitive salaries
- 5 days paid sick leave
- 4% matched company pension scheme
- Cash health plan
- A huge variety of projects and technologies to keep you interested every day
- A strong culture of work / life balance. We’re strongly encouraged to go home at 17:30
- Opportunities to gain experience in new fields
- A collaborative, supportive environment of team-building
- A company that contributes to worthy causes and projects
- An airy, spacious office right in the very heart of Oxford city
- Takeaway Tuesdays
- Games Nights
- Hack days
We're a lovely bunch of people that care about each other's improvement so you will find yourself exploring new technologies and ideas in no time.
Wait, you don't think you're right for the role but have a burning passion for all things digital? Then you should be in touch and tell us what we're missing out on!